Monday, September 22, 2008

Tuesday Assignment

Argument of Definition:

The article I chose is called "Obama Carries Uneven Record to First Contest", by John M. Broder. It was published by The New York Times(link below).The article decides to categorize Senator Barack Obama as a good or bad orator after several months of witnessing his public speeches and debates. In order to do this they have to explain their definition for calling him either one, which brings in the argument of definition.

Op-Ed:

I have chosen my op-ed to cover the international relations with other countries during the war. I decided to focus my article towards the audience to make them realize the impact that the war has had in the international relations. I would like for it to be near the front of the newspaper where the international news are located.


http://www.nytimes.com/2008/09/23/us/politics/23obama.html?_r=1&ref=politics&oref=slogin

The opinions expressed on this blog do not represent those Texas Christian University or of its administration.

No comments: