Hector V. Arellano's Blog

Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Link to Comic Article

http://www.stumbleupon.com/demo/?review=1#url=http://f-ckingc-nts.com/politics/white-privilege-keeps-palin-mccain-running/
Posted by Hector at 12:16 PM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

Blog Archive

  • ▼  2008 (17)
    • ►  November (2)
    • ►  October (4)
    • ▼  September (10)
      • Comic Article Analysis
      • Link to Comic Article
      • Op-Ed Draft
      • Tuesday Assignment
      • Fact Article
      • First Draft
      • Topic 1
      • Presidential Election
      • Logos
      • Ethos/Pathos
    • ►  August (1)

About Me

My photo
Hector
Hello, my name is Hector V. Arellano. I am from Mineral Wells, Texas. I am a sophomore engineer major. I have not decided which field to pursue or what I want to do with it once I graduate. I am a proud member of Lambda Theta Phi Latin Fraternity Incorporated and of Amnesty International. I am a very open minded person, which I think greatly contributes to my interests as well as the way my life is headed.
View my complete profile